Knowledge Economy Forum (KEF) is a professional non-profit, located in Vilnius, Lithuania with more than 50 members representing research, innovation and education areas. KEF brings together politicians, researchers, industry experts and citizens, and acts as a think-tank / debate platform for country’s societal and economical progress in the areas of knowledge society, innovation and education.
Having excellent track record on international (FP7, H2020) and national projects ranging from education (K12 and HE) to technology assessment fields, establishes us as reliable partners for national government and international collaboration. Few examples about our experience and acknowledgments are provided below.
We are open to new initiatives and collaboration.
1. D-TIPS (developing design thinking toolbox for primary education teachers).
2. InternACTional (creating a cross-institutional, international, practice-based, interdisciplinary and student-centered interactive learning course with elements of virtual exchange for tackling sustainability challenges).
3. GaMEdia (developing an educational game and support material for teachers on media and information literacy topic).
4. Baltic MIL Summit (organising Baltic media and information literacy summit, coordinating cooperation network among three countries and creating new tools for MIL education).
5. ECO2 (developing an e-learning platform to help consumers increase
awareness of their energy consumption and improve their energy
6. Organising annual Most Innovative Lithuanian Teacher Awards.
7. Coordinating project sySTEAM „Systematic approach for implementation of STEAM education in schools“.
8. Implementation of project „Improving the quality of education through innovation“ and running Lithuanian education innovation platform.